“An easy recipe for a light dish with few calories and lots of flavor!”
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
500 gr. fusilli pasta
2 cups fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
1/4 cup almonds peeled
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
2 cloves of garlic
2/3 cup olive oil
freshly ground pepper
1. Whisk the garlic and almonds in a blender.
2. Add the basil, salt and pepper and a little olive oil and mix well.
3. Add the Parmesan.
4. Add the remaining olive oil gradually and mix . The pesto should be thick, like olive paste.
5. Boil spaghetti, drain, put it back in the pot and pour over the pesto sauce.
6. Mix well to evenly spread the pasta. If the sauce needs thinning, add a bit of the water in which the pasta was boiled or a little olive oil, mix well and serve.