“The salad is very easy to prepare and combines all the wonderful flavors of the Mediterranean summer”
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
Ingredients for the sauce
½ cup. extra virgin olive oil
½ cup. red vinegar
1 ½ tsp garlic powder
1 ½ tsp dry basil
1 ½ tsp dry oregano
¾ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¾ tsp white sugar
Rest of the ingredients
500 gr. conchiglie pasta (shells) or fussili or any other cut past
1 cup. cherry tomatoes cut in two
½ cup. fresh mushrooms into pieces
¾ cup. fetta cheese into very small pieces
½ cup. fresh onion finely chopped
20 whole black olives
¾ cup. pepperoni, cut into thin strips
1 red or/and 1 green pepper cut into pieces
1 cup. broccoli cut
1 small can of corn
some grated motzarela cheese
- Prepare the pasta, by bringing water to boil with a little salt. Add the pasta and cook for 7-10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, pepper and sugar to prepare the sauce.
- In large pot combine cooked pasta with remaining ingredients.
- Add the sauce and mix them gently until they spread to all of our materials. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Enjoy it as a dish, a side dish or even a snack!